Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Am A Grandpa











Yep. that's right. On March 14, 2010 little Ivan William Thomas made is world debut, and what a debut. He weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and was 23 inches long. He now weighs in at about 11lbs and Grandpa measured him at 24 1/2 inches long. He is a beautiful boy. I was amazed at the transition from living in fluid that gave him life, to breathing air, and fluid would cause him to drown. It made me think of our Savior and that through his blood(fluid) we have life. I never expected to feel the way that I do. My wife and I often comment on how we couldn't love a little one any more than we do Ivan. He has made such an impact. I pray that this "little man" will see Jesus through his Grandpa and that the transition from the things of this world to the things of Christ's kingdom will be an easy one for him.
That is my heart's desire. To model for him a man after God's heart. May you grow in that my Little Man!










Love,










Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment